Find + Follow Friday #2!

Real quick note: Me + the Moon was recognized the past couple days by the super awesome:
Melissa blogging over at Adventures with Captain Destructo,
Jess blogging over at The Delightful Crafter,
+ Emily blogging over at Organized Chaos: Life of a Mom!
Check them out! They are the sweetest!

Thanks for joining us! So let's get to it:

1. Follow your hosts. 
They will be #1 and #2 on the list.
I try to always follow back, but it's a tad easier for me if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. :)

My co-host this week is Carly, over at Lipgloss and Crayons!

2. Link up your blog's main page

3. Try to stop by at least 3 blogs and follow ones you love. 
I'm sure they'd love it if you left a comment, as well :)

4. Take a button! 
Sharing is caring :)
The more awesome blogs =
the more awesome bloggy friends you make.





5. Tweet this hop!
Spread the hop love. 





I've decided to make this hop bi-weekly for the time being-- e-mail me at nmariephoto@gmail.com if you'd like to co-host! 






Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Nicole,

    Thanks for the shout out! I joined your hop as well. :)

    You are so awesome!

    xo, Jess @ The Delightful Crafter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my lovely... Thank you for such a great hop. Can't wait to link up again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new participant in this bloghop! Thank you so much for hosting. I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 This thanks so much! Cute blog girl!!! Love the stuff!
    Erin
    www.cali-landchic.com

    I followed on the Linky! How great is that, I set one up too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I gotcha back on Linky now too :D

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting this blog. I am now your newest follower. :) Very cute blog. I am still very new at blogging and am learning slowly. I hope you have a great weekend. http://myblogginghiccups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still pretty green too. I learned a lot from visiting lots of blogs + googling pretty much everything :) Thanks again for stopping by + linking up!

      Delete
  7. I will have to catch this party next week! Thanks so much for sharing and I am a new follower! I am visiting from the GFC blog hop and The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife.
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be afraid to say hello :)

Let me know if you're new here and I'll be sure to check your page out and follow back! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...