Favorite Product Friday: Boon Drying Rack + Accessories!

Boon is one of my very favorite companies for the most modern everyday items at affordable prices. I really want to stress the affordable there. I'm really saddened how so much of the most beautifully modern-designed baby gear is so stinking expensive!  /Rant over. :)

Anyway! We've used a couple different drying racks, and this one is by far our favorite, for a couple of reasons:

1. The design is so sleek, modern, and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Who doesn't like a mini "garden" on their countertop? :) (They also come in white.)

2. Super easy to clean-- the other drying racks we tried were designed mainly for bottles and on some sort of incline, making it difficult to wipe the bottom out. Boon Grass (pictured here) easily lifts out of it's base so you can rinse and wipe it out.

3. Not just for bottles, folks! Boon Grass + Lawn are made to easily hold not just bottles + their accessories-- but also spoons, folks, pacifiers, bowls, you name it! And the Stem (in white, magenta + blue,) and Twig make it even easier to hold more!


 



The seller for me is Boon Grass will run you about $17.99, Lawn - $29.99, and Stem + Twig each retail for $5.99. Cute in your kitchen, without breaking the bank. It IS possible! :D

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. One of my friends has one of these and I NEVER KNEW WHAT IT WAS!!! Thank you. Thank you very much. She never had anything coming out of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! That totally cracked me up. That would totally have been me, until I had nugget.

      Delete
  2. Aww, this is neat! Never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I spotted it in a store when I was still pregnant and was so bummed we had already registered and received a more bottle-centric one. I gave up on that one a few weeks after k was born. Haha!

      Delete
  3. This is darling! I CANNOT wait until I have kids and can find cute stuff like this :)
    Newest follower! Drop by and say hello!

    Of Thoughts and Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! So glad to have you! And baby things are SO FUN! :D

      Delete
  4. I wish I would have known about this when I had my babies...I definitely would have used it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had one of these. HOW CUTE and clutter free. Especially digging the tree and flower. THOSE are a must have, if I ever buy this! I could see this being fun when they are older and done with bottles. They can play with it! Talk about multifunctional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The twig + flower are definitely a must have! And I didn't even think about them being able to play with it down the road! Genius!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be afraid to say hello :)

Let me know if you're new here and I'll be sure to check your page out and follow back! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...