Find + Follow Friday #5

Hey lovely ladies! I am SUPER sorry I am so late getting the linky up this week! We've been in mass chaos these past couple of days with moving/no sleep. But good news: we're all finally in the new house, and completely out of the old one! HOORAY! And to make up for my lateness, I am keeping this week's linky open until Sunday night! I am so looking forward to getting our move and trip over with and getting back to focusing on here!

I've got some pretty exciting things coming up-- some much needed bloggy TLC, sponsorship re-workings, new shop items, and so much more. I can't wait!

And don't forget about our super exciting 300 follower giveaway going on right now!
Enter here!
We've got some ad space, a feature post, co-hosting spots for the next
two link-ups, and some Sincerely, Kenley bows up for grabs!
Be sure to check it out! The Rafflecopter closes at midnight on the 27th!


Photobucket


Thanks for joining us! So let's get to it:

1. Follow your hosts. 
They will be #1 and #2 on the list.
I try to always follow back, but it's a tad easier for me if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. :)

My co-host this week is Paige, over at Eloping Stethoscope!

2. Link up your blog's main page

3. Try to stop by at least 3 blogs and follow ones you love. 
I'm sure they'd love it if you left a comment, as well :)

4. Take a button! 
Sharing is caring :)
The more awesome blogs =
the more awesome bloggy friends you make.





5. Tweet this hop!


Spread the hop love. 


I've decided to make this hop every other Friday for the time being-- e-mail me at nmariephoto@gmail.com if you'd like to co-host! 









Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting!! I followed all the blogs that are on the linky right now. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! I added the wrong image to my poetry blog Consider the Lilies Poetry. Oh well, maybe I'll be less distracted and do it better next time. I've linked up 4 of my blogs. They are numbers 7, 8, 9 and 10. I'll get the button now and add it on my sites. Have a great hop!

    Tina - mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found and join your blog through a Friday blog Hop. Hello

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! New here, love your blog and thanks for the hop :)
    Girlfriends Are Like Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday! I'm following now via GFC, Twitter and facebook from Call Me PMc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nicole, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole, glad you're all moved in to the new house! :) That's exciting!
    I think getting everything out of the old place is half the battle! You did it! :)

    Thanks for hosting this hop too!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!!! We are in the exact same spot almost! Just about to move into our new house, boxes are everywhere, blogging is nowhere :) Oh well! Happy for you!!!

    http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Follower!! Thanks for the hosting!
    http://www.kjaggers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower! Love this little Link up!

    xoxo
    Ash

    simplyashleykristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be afraid to say hello :)

Let me know if you're new here and I'll be sure to check your page out and follow back! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...