Find + Follow Friday #6

Ugh ugh ugh! Can't catch a break! Lil lady and I have been super sick the past couple of days, and I totally lost track of the hop! :( SO sorry for dropping the ball. I appreciate every single one of you that join the hop each week, and want to sincerely thank all of you.

 On a good note, I DID finally get our 9 month pics taken! :) I'll have them up super soon, hopefully! (You know, barring any more catastrophes. Like the washer breaking from the movers and flooding our laundry room and storage space :/ Yeah, still not fixed.)

But thank you, thank YOU, THANK YOU to all of you for your patience!! :D
I really appreciate every one of you and I'm working on something special, as a thank you.  

Photobucket


Thanks for joining us! So let's get to it:
1. Follow your hosts. 
They will be #1 and #2  + #9 on the list.
I try to always follow back, but it's a tad easier for me if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. :)

My co-hosts this week are Emily at Stop! She's got a Camera!
+
 Tricia over at Today with the Tennerys!

2. Link up your blog's main page

3. Try to stop by at least 3 blogs and follow ones you love. 
I'm sure they'd love it if you left a comment, as well :)

4. Take a button! 
Sharing is caring :)
The more awesome blogs =
the more awesome bloggy friends you make.





5. Tweet this hop!



Spread the hop love. 


I've decided to make this hop every other Friday for the time being-- e-mail me at nmariephoto@gmail.com if you'd like to co-host! 







Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hop! Added you to my list of favorite sites! http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com/p/favorite-sites.html

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks SO much! You're awesome! :D

      Delete
  2. Hey there! Just joined in the hop and I'm your newest follower. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Come check out my page at www.theframedlady.com.
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Came thru Today with the Tennerys!


    Check out my Mommy blog at:
    www.dawnsdisaster.blogspot.com
    Visit anytime!
    {All follows are returned}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, I'm new here! Glad to have found another cool blog to follow :) Pop by when you're free!
    Sylvia @ sweetpeasylvie.com
    p.s. love that font in you sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you all feel better soon. Take care! -Casey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Casey! Already feeling better :) Still super congested though. :(

      Delete
  7. Bummer, my thumbnail didn't work :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be afraid to say hello :)

Let me know if you're new here and I'll be sure to check your page out and follow back! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...